- How do I refresh Facebook?
- Why is my Facebook page not updating?
- How do I see all posts on my Facebook timeline?
- How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
- How do I fix Facebook only show a few posts?
- Why is my facebook not showing posts?
- How do I fix my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
- How do I refresh my Facebook app?
- What happened to Facebook News Feed?
- How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
- Why is my Facebook only loading 2 posts?
- Why is my Facebook News Feed not working?
How do I refresh Facebook?
Click on the refresh icon in the top right corner of the social media account you need to refresh.
For Facebook pages and groups or for LinkedIn company pages, please refresh your personal profile.
Pages and groups cannot be refreshed individually.
Only the parent profile can be refreshed..
Why is my Facebook page not updating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I see all posts on my Facebook timeline?
Hi Sandi, To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.
How do I fix Facebook only show a few posts?
HERE’S THE FIX: Scroll down to the bottom of the Newsfeed on your HOME page and click on”Edit Options”. In the popup, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Show posts from:’ and select “All Of Your Friends and Pages” and then clickSave.
Why is my facebook not showing posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
How do I fix my Facebook news feed on my Iphone?
To edit your News Feed preferences on mobile: Tap the 3 lines at bottom right corner of the Facebook app. Scroll down to Settings & Privacy. Tap Settings. Scroll wayyy down to News Feed Settings.
How do I refresh my Facebook app?
You can choose to have it refresh every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or Never from Facebook app settings. To do that, follow these steps. Open Facebook App > Press your device menu button and select Settings. Tap on Refresh interval and select the interval that you wish to use.
What happened to Facebook News Feed?
Facebook has recently undergone major changes to its News Feed, pushing more content from friends and family and less from pages not deemed as “trusted sources”. This was done in response to fake news and donkey (poor quality) content that have been populating the News Feed in recent years.
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Why is my Facebook only loading 2 posts?
Most probably this is a browser issue. Try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache. This might fix the issue.
Why is my Facebook News Feed not working?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.